Moving into your new home is one of the ultimate fresh starts for a new life – new opportunities that may come your way, and of course, new experiences. And whether you like it or not, the feeling of moving in is always different than your previous one. It’s always new. Agree? Usually, there will always be a lot of things to think of before and after moving into your new home – what to do after moving in? What are my neighbours look like, or are they friendly or not?
There are even times that we tend to anticipate things and/or situations before we officially moved to our new home. However, what we know and expect is way too different from the reality that we are into. But despite all those failed expectations, we can still find new possibilities, new neighbours and new job opportunities. Well, moving into your new home is not a bad thing after all.
While other people tend to deal with the situation, some of you here might have already anticipated what will happen next. Well, below are the usual thoughts most people have when it comes to anticipating versus the reality.
The area will be dangerous
It’s not so bad, but definitely has its rougher areas. Just don’t be too complacent about it. However, one way or another, you will feel safe
- One of the major concerns most homeowners and/or tenants have been their own safety. Of course, who wouldn’t, when your life is on the line?
Neighbours will be weird, crazy, backbiters and/or noisy
They are actually really nice and totally normal. There are even some neighbours greet you with a warm welcome. Fret not! You will definitely feel belonged in no time.
- As a homeowner, it is one of our concerns whether we can trust the people around us or not. Or even think whether they are safe to be with or not. Making friends with our neighbours is one of the many ways to live a healthy lifestyle.
Landlords or property management will be unaccommodating and hard to communicate with.
Not so bad! They are very kind to take your concerns at heart. And most of them are considerate when it comes to the terms and conditions of the property.
- If you don’t want to have any problems at all, then you better start off with your landlords and/or property management. Well, they are there to help you with whatever concerns you have regarding the property that you are staying.
Dealing with bugs is totally a nightmare
First off, you are going to deal with bugs, since they are everywhere. Even before you moved into your new home, there are even bugs on your previous home. So, you better get used to it!
- Well, some of you here might not really use to dealing with bugs. If you do, then you have to make sure that everything inside your home is clean and organized so that the bugs will not stay in your home.
You can’t host any parties at all since your apartment is too small enough to accommodate all of them.
Your guest will definitely not mind whether your apartment in Cebu is small or not, for as long as they are having fun, then they will be okay with it.
- Just because you moved in, it doesn’t mean you cannot do the things that you wanted to do. Nope, you still can! Well, you just have to make sure that you know how to properly arrange the settings of your apartment to look and have a bigger space.
Your apartment will going to look amazing and beautiful
Whether you like it or not, you can’t definitely pull that off for the first, second, or third week since you are still in a stage of arranging and knowing what and where to put your things. Well, unless you have some helpers, then the work will be faster than the usual one.
- Considering the fact that it is your new home, there are still a lot of things to think of before you can actually make your new home the way you wanted it to be. Well, that unless, you already have done the necessary renovations and home decorations before you moved in.
Thinking about what will happen next is quite annoying and irritating, especially when you actually don’t have any idea at all. Well, anticipating things is not a bad thing after all. At least, you will be surprised on the experiences you will have since it is not what you really expected.